We try out doing a video podcast...would like to hear your thoughts...and then dig deep into social media toxicity...
Enjoy listening to Paul Holmes of Smart Dolphins and John Juricic of the Juricic Real Estate Team chat about technology related issues. Today we take a peek into Social Media Camp 2019 Co-Founder Paul Holmes' session at this year's (April 25 - 26) conference. The conference will be focused around 3 key themes:
- Social Media for Social Good
- Making money with Social Media
- Building Community
The intrepid hosts of JPM interview Victoria Mayor Lisa Helps:
- all about quitting Facebook...and maybe what is next...
- we had a few moments at the end of our Social Media discussion...we changed course (about 25:45ish) and talked about bike lanes
City Hall in the morning
Cryptocurrency…Blockchains…nano wallets…what’s going on? JPM chats with global expert Kyle Mackenzie, CPA of Metrics Chartered Professional Accounting
"a typical crypto currency nano wallet..."
We just couldn’t help ourselves and did a deep dive into Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency related issues with Kyle Mackenzie, Metrics Chartered Professional Accounting Partner and Global expert on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Metrics Chartered Professional Accounting (Blockchain & Financial Technology Consulting) - https://getmetrics.ca/
- Kyle Mackenzie LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kylemackenziecpa/
- "Blockchain Security: An Overview of Cryptocurrency Wallets" - https://getmetrics.ca/cryptocurrency-wallets/
- "Blockchain: Going Down the Rabbit Hole" - https://getmetrics.ca/blockchain-primer/
Well, we last interviewed Adam Olsen in Jan - 2015 - (http://johnpaulandmic.ca/e/adam-olsen-interim-leader-bc-green-party/)...clearly the man knows how to dress! So a few things have changed...have a listen to Adam Olsen - MLA talk about "recent" activities...LOL...this interview was conducted at the leg before the 2pm announcement between the Green & NDP parties.